How E-Colors Work
Knowledge of E-Colors leads to a heightened awareness that we do not all think and act the same and that we all have different communication styles and behavioral tendencies which are often largely linked to our personality.
- We all have all four E-Colors within us. No E-Color combination is better than any other.
- Most people tend to have primary and secondary predominant E-Colors.
- Utilizing this model there are 12 different E-Color combinations.
- A person’s E-Color combination tends to influence his or her communication style and behavioral tendencies.
- There are numerous benefits that can be gained by having an awareness of this, from improved.
- Communications to enhanced performance and teamwork to better risk management and mitigation.
- Appreciating the value of all E-Color perspectives gives us an opportunity to benefit from the DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT.
Learn what your E-Colors are today by taking the Personality Diversity Indicator (PDI) at www.equilibria.com.